société des nageurs saouls Index du Forum

société des nageurs saouls
Le forum des Nageurs saouls du serveur 4.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook App Android Black Screen

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    société des nageurs saouls Index du Forum -> La taverne -> La salle de jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Ressources: 690
Moyenne de ressources: 10,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Android Black Screen Répondre en citant

Facebook App Android Black Screen
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

(iv)see additional privacy policy herePartners Easy PC Mod PC Troubleshooting Ganbey Android troubleshooting Chinese version iKream iPhone troubleshooting phone repair near me Find phone repair shops . However, if theres only the Disable button, it means you can stop the app from running but you cant get rid of it. Next, you will set this as your splash activitys background in the theme. Get Our Daily Newsletter Follow us on your favorite platforms: Wi-Fi 2018: What does the future look like? Why 2018 will be the year of the WAN Hyperconvergence gathers speed in 2018 What to consider when deploying a next-generation firewall IDG Contributor Network How the end of Net Neutrality will affect IoT Sponsored Links INSTANTLY dtSearch TERABYTES of FILE+EMAIL+DB+WEB DATA; reviews & evals . shareimprove this answer answered Nov 1 '16 at 10:08 Rajesh.k 47528 The best answer, thx. We support every Android device available and we are serious in what we do. –Sean Jun 4 '16 at 19:26 add a comment up vote 46 down vote Like you tube. shareimprove this answer answered Aug 23 '17 at 10:05 Mina Fared 4732819 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. The links and images of the products we review contain links to, will receive sales commission if you purchase items that we refer on I have a feeling its not really the Play Store that keeps popping up but a webpage that serves as an advertisement and contains a link that, when tapped, will run the real Play Store. I hope I have answered your questions to your satisfaction. rev2018.1.9.28319 . If the app still cause the phone to freeze after clearing its cache and data, then you need to uninstall it and its now clear its a firmware-related issue. 2017 . All you got to do is go to the Application Manager and find apps you want to uninstall. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. android:color/transparent –Amol Desai Dec 27 '16 at 6:05 This should be the accepted answer . In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. initially they show icon screen instead of white screen. And lastly, she has some questions about pre-installed apps. .. Uninstall it immediately to prevent this annoyance. Press the Volume Down key to highlight wipe cache partition. (iii) We are not affiliated with the device manufacturers or phone carriers we mention in any way, all suggestions are based on our own experience and research, you may use our advice at your own discretion. true --> null shareimprove this answer answered Aug 18 '16 at 9:09 Sohail Zahid 5,8591621 add a comment up vote 2 down vote The user543 answer is perfect But: You'r LAUNCHER Activity must extands Activity, not AppCompatActivity as it came by default! shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 11:47 Communityf 11 answered Sep 21 '16 at 11:34 Igor Fridman 5011315 i tried this solution many times as everywhere wrote this same solution, it couldn't work -- > but your BUT save my time my Activity extends AppCompatActivity that's why it's not working i changed it to activity now it works thank you man!! –Rucha Bhatt Mar 3 '17 at 5:47 add a comment up vote 2 down vote The white background is coming from the Apptheme.You can show something useful like your application logo instead of white can be done using custom your app Theme just add android:windowBackground="" attribute. Home Favorites Menu Android Forums Home Android Forums - Error The requested page could not be found. The solution is to create a custom style for your app and specify 'android:windowBackground' to the color you want to use. The phone will then reboot to its factory settings. –Jnr Feb 28 '17 at 7:58 one more fix to control the bitmap… –amorenew Oct 19 '17 at 7:23 This should be the accepted answer, all the others just make it look like the app never started from the user point of view. If you can read Safe Mode at the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume Down key. Now, if the device is carried by a service provider (like Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile), there is a big chance a few other apps and services will be added to the list of pre-installed apps. If so, its firmware-related and your third-party apps have nothing to do with it. Forums News My Stuff . For those whom weve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook and Google+ page or follow us on Twitter. then you may need to extend Activity instead of AppCompatActivity in your MySplashActivity 5a02188284
facebook most liked pages 2012facebook buttonchat on mobile on facebookhow to download pictures from your phone to facebookfacebook application for htc wildfire sfacebook untuk java jarfacebook like logo epscheat in facebook games using cheat enginehow do i remove farmville from my facebook accountlike post on facebook wordpress

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    société des nageurs saouls Index du Forum -> La taverne -> La salle de jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation